Production Crafter (Soap Maker)
Make Nice Company aims to reduce the world’s consumption of single-use plastic waste with an ultra-concentrated Solid Dish Soap that replaces up to 3 bottles of traditional dish soap. All our soaps are 100% natural with vegan ingredients that are also paraben-free and palm oil-free made in Vancouver, BC.
We're looking for a part-time Production Assistant to work in our production studio in Vancouver.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Studio Days - Part-time - 3 days a week, full time opportunity available
- Assist in our soap making processes: soap making, cutting and packaging.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Meet production goals and deadlines.
- Pack and label finished goods into correct packaging.
- Chance to help create new product from start to finish.
- Product test new selections.
- Contribute to improving our processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Motivated self-starter
- Problem Solver
- Attention to detail
- Ability to fill various roles when needed.
- While performing the duties at the studio, the employee may be required to lift up to 18kg, stand, bend, twist, stretch, and reach out with arms frequently.
Benefits and Perks:
- Extended health and dental benefits
- A fun atmosphere with great people
- Employee discount: 40% off our products online on our products (perfect holiday gifts!)
- Work with a purpose. We're a company with strong values on sustainability.
- A dynamic, fast-paced, growing business where personal development is encouraged
- Potential opportunities for extended contracts based on the business needs and your performance. We aim to foster personal growth and development!
- Participate in local craft markets and trade shows along with the team (example: Got Craft Holiday Market)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive to have a diverse company culture, committed to inclusion and celebrating the uniqueness of our staff members.
Have a question? Contact me at email@example.com.
Apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3326567888 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.